Periodontal Disease – Maintenance
Periodontal Disease – Maintenance – Within twenty-four hours’ plaque can harden into tartar (or calculus)! Daily oral hygiene habits can help manage plaque and tartar, but areas difficult to reach will require additional care.
Upon completing your periodontal procedure, your dentist and hygienist will suggest you schedule regular dental cleanings, generally every three months. During these routine cleanings, the space between the teeth and gums, sulcus, will be thoroughly inspected for their health. Tartar and plaque that are inaccessible during at-home daily care are also removed.
Your routine dental cleaning visit will involve:
· X-ray exam – Necessary to determine areas of decay, tumors, abscess, and boneless. X-rays also identify tooth and root locations.
· Restoration exam – A look at recent fillings, crowns, etc.
· Tooth decay exam – A check for tooth degeneration.
· Oral cancer evaluation – An analysis of the face, neck, lips, oral tissues, and gums for symptoms of oral cancer.
· Oral hygiene suggestions – Aids such as electronic toothbrushes, oral rinses, brushing techniques, etc. may be reviewed and prescribed.
· Tooth polishing – Stains and plaque are removed that may have been missed during daily brushing and scaling.
Oral hygiene care and regular periodontal cleanings are key to continuing good dental health and controlling periodontal disease!
Great service, great pricing and time-efficient.
What else can you ask for??
Work accident resulted in my front tooth being cracked in half, with an exposed root the pain was becoming unbearable. I’ve used this office in the pass for basic cleaning and checkups but nothing of this nature
I was in an accident resulting in multiple tooth fractures, a total of 7 teeth, were either chipped or cracked with some causing severe pain from the root being exposed. They worked well with my insurance company and were able to give me the beautiful smile I once had. Greatly Appreciated Paradise Dental
Dr. Hamarnah, crushed the competition in terms of pricing all while having the time frame down to 3-4weeks. High-quality service, joyous atmosphere and best of all reasonable pricing.
Quick, painless, affordable and most of all appreciated.
Please tell me what more could you ask for?
Thanks Dr. Hamarnah and staff.